Kevin M. Kelly, Esquire
Admitted: 2001, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Law School: Temple University
Mr. Kelly is an accomplished trial lawyer defending the interests of condominium and homeowners associations throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Associated with the firm of Steven L. Sugarman & Associates, Mr. Kelly counsels the firm's numerous community association clients through a myriad of unique and complex litigation issues in this evolving field of condominium & homeowners association law, including those pertaining to directors' and officers' liability, civil rights, employment practices, derivative and class actions, and premises liability matters. A graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law, Mr. Kelly has successfully litigated leading decisions in our state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2010)
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Chester County Bar Association
- Community Association Institute - Education and Golf Committees
Scholarly Lectures and Writings:
- Community Association Institute lecturer "Homeowners Essentials"
- Author of the Temple Environmental Law and Technology Journal article: "The MP3 Challenge: Has Congress Effectively Shielded the Recording music Industry from Internet Copyright Piracy?" that appeared in Volume 18 of the Spring 2000 issue.
- Farrell v. Ashcombe Dover Homeowners Ass'n, 2009 WL 811714 (M.D. Pa. 2009) (allegedly discriminatory enforcement of homeowner's association policies was not extreme and outrageous as a matter of law)
- Farrell v. Ashcombe Dover Homeowners Ass'n, 2008 WL 2681659 (M.D. Pa. 2008) (dismissal of claims for fraud, deceit, misrepresentation and breach of contract warranted in federal discrimination suit).
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Temple University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A., 1997)